Shipping & Returns
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday (except for statutory holidays). Orders are usually shipped within 1 to 2 business days from the order receipt date. Orders placed on the weekend and statutory holidays are processed the next business day.
FREE SHIPPING on purchases of $50.00 or more via Canada Post. You must purchase a total item value of $50.00 before taxes, shipping and handling.
Please allow up 5 to 7 business days for your order to be delivered.
Express shipping available via Purolator. Must be specified during checkout before 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time to ensure same day processing. Please note: Purolator does not ship to post office boxes.
Tracking information via an email confirmation will be provided once the shipping label is generated.
All orders require a signature as proof of delivery. If there is no answer at the door, the delivery agent will leave a Delivery Notice Card that directs the addressee to the designated location to pick up the item.
Please visit our authorized NUBRA® international websites for a list of countries on our CONTACT US
page. If you do not see your country listed please visit nubra.com
Unconfirmed Shipping Address
Due to identity theft and credit card fraud, PayPal will warn us that the ‘ship to’ address is not confirmed (generally because it is not the same as the billing address). This warning raises a flag indicating that there is a risk associated with this transaction. It is our obligation to verify your address information via an email request before we are able to process the order.
If we receive an order with an “Unconfirmed” shipping address, the order will be put on hold and an email will be sent to you. The order will only be released when we receive an email response with the requested confirmation.
What can I do to prevent my order from being on hold?
We advise our customers to take the following necessary steps:
Check your record with PayPal first to make sure that all of your information is correct and up-to-date. If you don’t have a PayPal account, please ensure the credit card BILLING and SHIP TO address are the same or we will need to contact you for the address confirmation.
Check your inbox / spam folder regularly after placing your NUBRA® order, chances are you have an email pending from NUBRA® requesting an address confirmation.
Why has my order been cancelled and fully refunded?
For PayPal orders that have “Unconfirmed” shipping addresses and are not confirmed by you via a return email within five (5) business days of the order receipt date will be cancelled and fully refunded back to your account. You may re-order, but we will need to confirm your billing and shipping information.
DUE TO PERSONAL HYGIENE CONCERNS, ALL SALES OF NUBRA® SELF-ADHESIVE PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE FINAL. FINAL SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED ONCE THE SEAL ON THE PACKAGING HAS BEEN BROKEN. NUBRA® GUARANTEES THE QUALITY OF ITS PRODUCTS AND WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE ITEM(S).
IN THE EVENT THAT WE SHIPPED YOU THE WRONG ITEM(S) OR YOU ORDERED THE WRONG ITEM(S), THE PRODUCT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN WORN AND THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING SEAL MUST BE INTACT.
The following Return Policy only applies to online purchases made through nubra-canada.com. All store purchases may only be returned to the original store or online store of purchase. Please contact your original store of purchase for their Return Policy information.
Defective or wrong item(s) shipped
Exchanges are only processed for DEFECTIVE or WRONG item(s) shipped within 30 days from the invoice date. We will be glad to send out a replacement of the original item(s) purchased at no additional cost as long as the item(s) is in stock. If the item(s) is not in stock, you will be notified via email and will have the option of 1.) substitute the item(s) for a similar one at the same price or 2.) receive a full refund for that item.
Procedures for RETURNS & exchanges
- Email NuBra Canada Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Include in the email your name, NuBra Canada invoice number, and the reason for your return request. If your NUBRA® is defective, please include a photo of the interior cups of the NUBRA®.
- We will forward you a Purolator return shipping label via email.
- Securely repack your return item(s) in the original shipping box and include a copy of your NuBra Canada invoice.
- Place the Purolator return shipping label on the box and contact Purolator at T. 1 888 744 7123 to arrange a pickup. It is also possible to drop off the return package at your local Purolator shipping center.
Once we receive the returned item(s), an inspection will be performed. A customer service representative will email you confirming the results. If it is determined that the item(s) is defective due to a manufacturing defect, we will ship you a replacement. If it is determined that the item(s) was damaged due to improper use, we will not replace your item(s).
Wrong item(s) shipped
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will verify that the item(s) was not worn and the packaging seal is intact. A customer service representative will then email you confirming that your correct item(s) has shipped.
Wrong item(s) ordered
ALL returns and exchanges (except for defective or wrong item shipped) are subject to a 15% RESTOCKING FEE and shipping & handling is non-refundable. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 days from the invoice date.
If you ordered the wrong item(s) and would like to exchange it, we will be glad to send out a replacement of the original item(s) purchased. If the item is of a higher value, we will charge the difference. In the case where the item(s) is of a lower value, you will be credited. If the item(s) are not in stock, you will be notified via email and will have the option of 1.) substitute the item(s) or 2.) receive a full refund for that item.
Procedures for returns & exchanges
- Email NuBra Canada Customer Service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Include in the email your name, NuBra Canada invoice number, and the reason for your return request.
- The return mailing address will be provided with your Return Authorization Number via email.
- Securely pack your return item(s) with a copy of your NuBra Canada invoice in the original shipping box and clearly mark the Return Authorization Number on the shipping box.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. We recommend using a shipping carrier that provides tracking information (ANY RETURN PACKAGES THAT WE DO NOT RECEIVE CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED).
- Once we receive the returned item(s), a customer service representative will email you confirming that your replacement item(s) is ready to ship.
- You will be charged shipping cost and the 15% restocking fee. Once payment has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your item(s) has shipped.